This is the blanket for Rachel, one of my coworkers. It was knit with Bernat Pipsqueak on US11/8.0mm needles.
I finally took a photo of the blanket for Kathleen, too. It was crocheted out of an unknown baby yarn from my stash.
I also finished spinning Professor Plum!
I ended up with about 120 yards, and I think it's probably a bulky weight. As soon as I have free needles/brain space, I'll be using it to cast on a shawlette/scarf for myself.
Still on the needles:
My beau's socks;
Lisa's dishcloths; and
And new on the needles:
A Citron shawl
Mandy's baby blanket.
Lots to knit! And so little time to do it!