Tuesday, July 23, 2013

More socks? Why not?

I've been pretty monogamous in my knitting this week. A friend came for a visit, and I spent a lot of time hanging out with her and chatting. While we chatted, I knit her a pair of socks and she worked on a project I'm not allowed to talk about yet ;)

I finished her socks:
They're knit from Knit One Crochet Too Ty-Dy Socks in color 1767, using US 3/3.25 mm needles. 

I also turned the heels on my Dirty NOLA socks! Whee!

The only other project I worked on this week was Tiffany & Phillip's baby blanket. I'm on the fifth of six balls of yarn, so I should be wrapping that one up soon. 

I did spend some time browsing JoAnn and Michaels with my friend, and I picked up some more Smashbook supplies, and we also pulled out my Big Shot for part of her secret project, which made me want to make some cards, so I may have a few to show you next week. 

Of course, I might just spend the weekend cleaning up the yarn-splosion in my office... I was trying to tidy up before my friend arrived, but that sort of turned into sorting, which turned into organizing, which got cut short and is now yarn everywhere... I'm not sure you'll get photos, but rest assured, I'm thoroughly exploring my stash as I try to figure out where to put it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment