Tuesday, July 9, 2013

So many finished things!

I finished so many things this weekend!!

First, I finished the swingy tank top. It's knit from Patons Grace in Azure. (And yes, that's me in the photo.)

I also finished a pair of handwarmers. You may recognize the yarn - it's Premier Yarns Wool-Free Sock in Vegas Lights, the same yarn I used for socks for my sister and nieces. 

I finished Wendy's baby blanket, made from Bernat Mirage in Regal Blue. I know I said I wasn't going to post it until after the shower, but it's this Friday, and I don't think she reads this, and I'm impatient! So here it is!


Finally, I finished the baby blanket for Andrew and Hayley. It's knit from Bernat Pipsqueak in Baby Baby print. 

In other knitting, I'm still working on Jonathan's socks:

I cast on a pair of socks for me, my Dirty NOLA socks:

Finally, I cast on a birthday present for my mum. It's a pattern called "Sunlight for Sad People" that I found on Ravelry:
I'm knitting this one on the new needles that my beau bought for me. Wasn't that sweet of him?

I've been listening to a ton of podcasts lately, especially knitting ones! If you haven't watched her yet, Steph of the Knitting Samurai Plus 1 podcast is awesome! I also adore listening to Karen and Maggie (and sometimes Lauren) of Knit 1, Geek 2. I've been catching up on old episodes of both of these, and I should be current by the end of the month... Which means I'll have to find more to listen to! Suggestions are welcome :)

No comments:

Post a Comment