Tuesday, July 16, 2013

So many socks!

I didn't finish much this week, but I have worked on stuff!

I've finally finished Jonathan's socks. 
They look a bit weird in the photo, but his feet are huge, and the only sock blockers I have are for my own tiny fairy feet. They are done, though, ends woven in and everything! They're knit from Patons Stretch Socks in Pumpkin Spice Jacquard on US 3/3.25 mm needles. 

I'm still working on my Dirty NOLA socks, but not enough progress for a photo. I also cast on a new pair for myself. These ones are knit two-at-a-time on circulars, top down. I'm using Patons Stretch Sock again, this time in Spumoni Stripes, again on US 3/3.25 mm needles. 

In other sock news, I decided I need to pick up a second ball of Malabrigo for my beau's socks, so I can't quite start that pair yet. I did get the measurements for socks for Lorna and Nate, so I'll be starting on those shortly. Yay socks!

I worked on mum's shawl a bit, but there's not much difference in how it looks, so again, no photo. 

Finally, I cast on a new baby blanket, this one for friends of my beau, who are expecting in a few months' time. I actually knit it during a movie! I went to see 'Man of Steel' on Sunday evening, and managed to knit a full ball before the credits rolled. 

And that's been my week in knitting!

No comments:

Post a Comment