Monday, May 13, 2013

Journal Time

I have a small obsession with notebooks. But lately - I've been too cheap to buy the fancy pretty ones. So I decided to make my plain ones fancy and pretty on my own!

For your supplies you will need:
- 1 notebook
- 2 pieces of scrapbook paper
- glue or adhesive
- exacto knife and scissors
- embellishments

Here are my supplies all laid out:


Step 1: (not pictured) measure cover of your notebook on scrapbook paper and cut it out.

Step 2: apply glue/adhesive to notebook


Step 3: place paper onto notebook


Step 4: trim around the edge of the notebook to get rid of any excess paper






Step 5: add any embellishments that you like!


Easy-peasy!! A super sweet looking notebook that took very little time to do!

Happy Monday!!

Love K

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment