Monday, May 6, 2013

Michael's

I have a small problem.  I love Michael's.  I don't have a Hobby Lobby up here in Canada.  Or JoAnn's.  Two other stores I love very much.  Tonight was a night of spending too much money at Michael's but seriously - I got some awesome deals.  

Like these:  A pack of 8 cards for $1.50 with the little pennant banner already punched out!



Some super cute markers - all $1.50 each.  Not pictured is also a light purple one.


Here's a quick little card I made with my new supplies - nothing too fancy - but still cute :)


And then I bought some Owl cards for thank you notes, Hello Kitty sticky flags (I'm a sucker for anything post it note related lol), and a pack of cute little purple cards.

I also bought more... but it's stuff that is being used for a top secret project (and I left the shopping bag downstairs lol).

Do you always spend too much at the craft store???

Love K

No comments:

Post a Comment