Friday, May 3, 2013

What I've been doing

As I mentioned in yesterday's post, I've still been making things, even if I haven't been posting about them. Mostly, I've been making baby blankets. Karen had two babies, and at last count, 53 of my friends and relatives have had babies in the last three years. Yes, you read that right. Fifty-three.

Not all of them got blankets - that would have been the equivalent of a blanket every three weeks! I'm good, but I'm not that good. Earlier this year, I even did a display at a local theatre of photos of babies on the blankets I made. It was pretty cool (well, I thought it was), and the little old ladies at the theatre loved it.

I don't have photos of all of the blankets I've made, but here are a few samples:














No comments:

Post a Comment